Sunday, June 7, 2015

If  I were to be stranded on a deserted island what two items would I take? This is a difficult question because I want to make sure that whatever choice I make would be beneficial to me, however I have no idea what that would be. When I stop trying to over think the question and I allow the first thing I could think of that comes to mind would be a picture of my husband and kids. After that I go blank again. What would my second item be? My dog? Do dogs count within this question because that his what I want to choose. Okay no dog, I think I will also choose to bring a sleeping bag.
I choose to bring the picture of my family because they are extremely important to me. I would then choose a sleeping bag because I can at least keep warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment