Yes, it is correct. I tried to make several different sentences and all were just as silly. I liked this assignment it was fun and if I was able to make a sentence I knew I did it correctly!
Good decode, Shamir, and the code was well done as well. Note: If I was an English teacher I would have deducted points for this not being a full sentence... it's missing a verb. :-) Fortunately, I'm not an English teacher. I'm mainly worried about the process, not the grammar. Glad you enjoyed the assignment, Ashley.
One small point: There is a stray uracil in the DNA code. Remember that you only see uracils in RNA. That one snuck in there to cause problems.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: AATCACGAGCTATACATTCTGGTTATACTATGGAGTCGTUGAATCGCG RNA: UUAGUGCUCGAUAUGUAAGACCAAUAUGAUACCUCAGCAACUUAGCGC Codons: AUG UAA GAC CAA UAU GAU ACC UCA GCA ACU UAG (start) An unusual dream of odd monster(s) and bad pizza. (stop)
Start codon:An unusual dream of odd monster(s) and bad pizza:End codon
ReplyDeleteGood sentence you got me with adding the "s" to monsters.
Yes, it is correct. I tried to make several different sentences and all were just as silly. I liked this assignment it was fun and if I was able to make a sentence I knew I did it correctly!
ReplyDeleteGood decode, Shamir, and the code was well done as well. Note: If I was an English teacher I would have deducted points for this not being a full sentence... it's missing a verb. :-) Fortunately, I'm not an English teacher. I'm mainly worried about the process, not the grammar. Glad you enjoyed the assignment, Ashley.
ReplyDeleteOne small point: There is a stray uracil in the DNA code. Remember that you only see uracils in RNA. That one snuck in there to cause problems.
Here is my decode for reference:
DNA: AATCACGAGCTATACATTCTGGTTATACTATGGAGTCGTUGAATCGCG
RNA: UUAGUGCUCGAUAUGUAAGACCAAUAUGAUACCUCAGCAACUUAGCGC
Codons: AUG UAA GAC CAA UAU GAU ACC UCA GCA ACU UAG
(start) An unusual dream of odd monster(s) and bad pizza. (stop)